40 Navigators Trail Port 32 Bobcaygeon ON K0M 1A0
Things we like about Bobcaygeon and Port 32. Canada’s premiere active retirement community.
• Walk to Bobcaygeon shopping, Lock 32 or Thursday night summertime lockside concerts.
• Tour the community on foot or bicycle. Includes deeded membership ($10,000) to our own Shorespa Community Center with swimming pool, protected marina (there is a long waiting list for docking), 4 pickleball courts, tennis, darts, horseshoes, lawnbowling, musical events, billiards, gym, parties etc.
About our home at 40 Navigators Trail Port 32.
• All brick luxury built home built in Port 32c on armourstone quarry..
• 2020 custom renovated with open design, new enlarged windows and exterior doors, new interior doors, trim, flooring, ceilings, bathrooms, new large luxury deck with Craftbilt topless glass railing.
• Recent new roof, AC, furnace.
• Large storage under stairway
• Large screened porch for relaxing with a view of the lake, families of ducks, geese and loons.
• Swim, waterski and fish for bass and pickerel off deep water 12 month dock, accomodates boat, kayaks, paddle boards. Our dock is one of the few that can remain in the water year round.
• Explore the Trent Lock system. 240 miles, 42 locks.
• Shoreline banked with armourstone to prevent erosion.
• Oversize custom, brick patio and walkway from front yard to back
• Oversize rear yard with gardens and armor stone firepit area
• Trees trimmed up to improve view but still maintain a canopy
• Ice skating on lake.
• Lake fed lawn irrigation system vs high municipal water prices
• Heat pump AC with forced air furnace
• Large completely finished bright lower level with walkout to custom brick patio and lake
• Large bright garage with custom cabinets
• Large Workshop on lower level
• New Napolean gas fireplace in living area and gas fireplace on lower level
• Gas cooking stove, water filter
• Bhyve wifi thermostat for snowbirds.
• Watch the Pigeon Lake Sailing Club regatta from your dock every Wednesday.
• No smoking home. Cat.
To view the pics: