Why Pay Commission?
Buy direct from the owner!
3+1 Bedrooms / 2+1 Bathrooms
Check out http://www.42Park.ca
– Fantastic opportunity to live in sought after Victoria Park Neighborhood
– Immaculate completely updated century home on a large lot
– Home has duplex designation – separate entrance leading to basement studio apartment currently renting for $950/month
– Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and bay window sitting
– Separate Formal Living Room
– Built-in office in a den
– Large sun filled deck
– Main floor laundry with 2 piece washroom
– 3 Bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom with a splendid claw bathtub upstairs
– Large upper balcony offers tranquility and amazing view
– Unfinished Attic offers expansion potential – big and high enough for another room
– Detached over-sized single car garage with a workbench in the back and enough space for a van
Enjoy the ambiance and uniqueness of this century home without worrying about repairs and updates. Everything updated in the past 1-4 years with the highest quality and impeccable style.
– NO Knob and Tube – All Electrical Updated
– NO Galvanized Piping – All Plumbing Updated in 2013 (80% with PEX piping)
– New Roof (2017)
– Renovated Open Concept Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Butcher-block Island/breakfast bar (2014)
– Refinished Original Hardwood Floors throughout (2016)
– Main Floor Laundry with 2-pc bathroom and Built-In Storage (2015)
– Large Walk-Out Deck (refinished 2016)
– Basement completely redone in 2015 – heated floors, 3 Piece bathroom with ceramic shower, electric fireplace
– 7 car private driveway – asphalt (2014)
– Rough-In for Air Conditioner (2014) – just needs unit ($1,500 Quoted price)
Quiet oasis with professional landscaping, steps form the park yet close to downtown core – The Tannery, Kitchener City Hall, Center in the Square, the Museum, Kitchener Farmer’s market.
Transit Hub and 2 LRT stops are within a couple of blocks.
Enjoy proximity to ever growing Kitchener Innovation District – Communitech, D2L, Google, etc.
650 sq ft Lower Basement Apartment with Separate Entrance
You can enjoy this space with your family hanging out, setting up a dream room for your teenager, having your parent living close without been intrusive, or you can enjoy a big chunk of you r mortgage payment being covered by a renal income.
– Diner-style eat-in kitchen with large mini fridge, stove, oven, sink and storage
– Heated ceramic floors throughout entire basement unit
– Electric fireplace in open concept living room and bedroom
– 3 piece updated bathroom with heated towel rack and glassed in ceramic shower
Gross Annual Income $11,400
42 Park Street
[google-map-sc type=”HYBRID” width=”584″ zoom=”18″ address=”42 Park Street Kitchener OntarioN2G1M3″]