2288 Mcdaniels Rd, Pass Creek, British Columbia V1N 4T2
Larry Horel @ 1-250-365-3015 or email@example.com
Established 5 acre property in sought after Pass Creek! This rural 4 bedroom home affords the quiet of nature while being a short 15 minute drive from downtown Castlegar and all it’s amenities. Beautiful mountain views from every angle.
This 2 level country home features a self-sufficient 2 bedroom in-law suite in the walk out basement! Enjoy quiet sunsets from your spacious 420 square foot deck overlooking the flats of Pass Creek with the stunning mountain back drop. Already set up for your hobby farm with fencing, pond, outbuilding and chicken coop!
* 5.18 level acres with small creek feeding your own pond
* 4 fenced pasture areas with gates into a central fenced space
* Shed / barn currently used for goats
* Main floor has eat-in kitchen, living room, dining area, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and main floor laundry
* Large 420 square foot (14 x 30) Duradeck with metal railing
* Walk out basement with kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom with deep jetted soaker tub, laundry and storage room
* Included are both sets fridge/stove and washer/dryer
* Fruit trees: 3 apple and 1 plum
Book now for your personal tour!!!!!
|Parking Space Total||6|
|Bedrooms Above Ground||4|
|Basement Type||N/a (finished)|
|Construction Style Attachment||Detached|
|Heating Type||Forced Air|
|Size Irregular||5.18 Acre|
|Size Total Text||5.18 Acre|5 - 9.99 Acres|